Mslizalou

Mslizalou

Curveball (Philadelphia Patriots, #4)
V.K. Sykes
Just Say Maybe: A Thistle Bend Novel - Tracy March

Review copy provided by publisher

I absolutely adore Tracy March's voice and was super excited for the 2nd book in her Thistle Bend book. I was pulled in from the very first page and wanted to read non-stop until I was finished.

I think Holly is one of my very favorite characters from Ms. March. Holly is such a strong character and pretty much has Thistle Bend running in her blood. Holly and her family have always been a part of Thistle Bend and their history with everything about the town is strong. Holly is very up front with her desire to stay in Thistle Bend and until she meets Bryce Bennett, she has no desire to really ever leave Thistle Bend.

I have to say I really liked Bryce and Holly as a couple. They had an instant attraction and it really only got stronger the more time they spent together. I liked that Bryce and Holly worked together to solve the mystery of the lodge and grew closer with each day that past. I loved Bryce talking with Holly's grandfather about all he wished to accomplish with bringing the lodge back to life. I also loved that when he met the Montgomery sisters, he was good with keeping their secret. My only issue was him not being up front with Holly soon enough about who his father was and how she found out. I really expected better of him than this mistake.

I really thought Just Say Maybe was a great addition to the Thistle Bend series. I felt everything from laughter, tears, to gnashing of teeth with anger, so it really did hit on many of my emotions. Tracy March gives her readers a strong romance with a touch of mystery with Just Say Maybe and I highly recommend this story.