Mslizalou

Mslizalou

Curveball (Philadelphia Patriots, #4)
V.K. Sykes
Dirty Sexy Cuffed (Dirty Sexy Series Book 3) - Carly Phillips, Erika Wilde
The Dirty Sexy series is one of my most favorite series I've ever read. I've fall in love with each and every one of the Kincaid brothers as I've read each story. I knew from reading Dirty Sexy Saint and Dirty Sexy Inked the Kincaid brothers had all had a rough childhood, but until we got Levi's story, I had no idea how rough it was for him.

Levi is the youngest of the 3 siblings, so he was left with their prostitute, drug-addict mother during the day while Clay and Mason were in school. If that woman wasn't already dead, I would want to beat the crap out of her for the hell she put her 5 year-old son through. Levi brought me to tears as he shared with Sarah about his childhood. Sarah and Levi connected on so many levels, and one of them was bad childhoods. Sadly Sarah lost her entire family in a fire when she was only 8 years-old. Readings Sarah's story again brought tears to my eyes, but for a different reason. I too lost my mom in a house fire, but I was 12 years-old at the time. You really never get over that kind of loss, and Sarah continued to feel the loss of her family all those years later. I felt like Ms. Phillips and Ms. Wilde did an amazing job handling the trauma both characters.

I absolutely loved that Levi pursued Sarah relentlessly. I knew she had to be super special, as in the past 2 books, we'd never seen Levi with another woman. Levi had a greater need than either of his brothers for control thanks to his childhood. I wondered if Sarah would be okay with giving up control following her ex-boyfriend trying to keep her within his cult. I loved that Levi and Sarah totally seemed to get each other from their very first date. Levi moved pretty slowly with Sarah feeling her out with his need for control. I almost felt like she blossomed under Levi's control. They had some of the hottest sex scenes in the series to date, and I absolutely loved how much they each wanted to take care of the other. I also loved that Levi felt safe giving up some of his control to Sarah and she was the first woman he ever had that experience with in his life.

I absolutely loved watching Levi and Sarah fall for one another. They worked as a couple from the very beginning. I loved how well they got one another and really loved that Sarah finally had a family again with Levi and his siblings. I also loved that Sarah had girlfriends again with Samantha and Katrina. Ms. Phillips and Ms. Wilde gave their readers a super sexy, sweet and emotional story that hit on every one of my emotions perfectly. The Dirty Sexy series is such a wonderful series and I'm so glad to see we will get another book in this series in the future.

Review copy provided by publisher