Mslizalou

Mslizalou

Offside
Juliana Stone
Curveball (Philadelphia Patriots, #4)
V.K. Sykes
I Knew You Were Trouble - Soraya Lane

Soraya Lane is a new to me author and I was really excited to give I Knew You Were Trouble a try. I usually don't read books in a series out of order, but can say with complete honesty that it reads well as a stand-alone story. I will say after meeting all of the King brothers, I want to go back and read the first 2 books in the series.

I enjoyed I Knew You Were Trouble. I loved that Faith and Nate had both been attracted to one another since they were in their teens. Yes Nate is Faith's big brother's best friend and he promised never to touch her, but they are all grown up now, so I didn't get the big deal with them being together now. Faith and Nate had amazing chemistry and I totally loved them as a couple. I wish they had communicated better with one another sooner, and was more than ready when they finally started listening to one another. I will say I loved that Faith was strong enough to not settle for less than she deserved and I loved her giving Nate the wake up call he needed.

I Knew You Were Trouble was an enjoyable contemporary romance. I liked Ms. Lane's voice and look forward to reading more books from her in the future.

3 Stars (B-)

Review copy provided by publisher