Mslizalou

Mslizalou

Curveball (Philadelphia Patriots, #4)
V.K. Sykes
Going Down Easy (Billionaire Bad Boys) (Volume 1) - Carly Phillips
Once again Carly Phillips has blown me away with one of her books. I fell in love with Kaden Barnes quirks and all pretty much from the moment he appeared on the page. I also think Lexie Parker is one of the strongest heroines Ms. Phillips has ever written.

Lexie Parker is once again starting over in her career thanks to always stepping in to help take care of her twin sister, Kendall. When she is offered a job at Blink as Kaden Barnes assistant, she ever expected to be immediately attracted to her boss and completely get all his quirks. I think because Lexie had been there for her mom and her sister dealing with their problems, she understood Kade's anxiety issues and his OCD issues easier. I loved that where his issues had been problems for people in the past, yet Lexie just saw it as another part of who he was.

I loved that Lexie and Kade were both instantly attracted to one another and their chemistry was off the charts hot. Seriously they had some smoking hot love scenes and I fell more in love with them as a couple to more time they spent together. I hated that parts of Kade's past kept popping up messing with his current happiness. However, he proved what an incredible guy he was by making sure he always took care of his friends, even when it kept him from being completely happy.

Going Down Easy was an amazing start to the Billionaire Bad Boys series. I loved Kade and can't wait to read the next 2 books to find out more about his partners in Blink. Thank you Ms. Phillips for giving me a non-traditional hero to fall in love with.

Review copy provided by publisher