Mslizalou

Mslizalou

Crossing the Line (The Cross Creek Series)
Kimberly Kincaid
Progress: 15 %
Offside
Juliana Stone
Curveball (Philadelphia Patriots, #4)
V.K. Sykes
Fatal Affair - Marie Force

Fatal Affair originally was released from Carina Press in June 2010. I’m not really sure how I missed out on reading this series when it first released, as I own a copy on my kindle, but until the publisher sent me a print copy for review, I had missed this series. All I can say is I can’t believe I waited so long to read this book.

Fatal Affair has everything I love about a romantic suspense book, and the added bonus of a reunion romance made this book-reading crack for me. Seriously, I couldn’t put it down and read it in less than a day when not at work.

I absolutely loved both Sam and Nick from the moment they appeared on the page. I loved they are both such strong characters. The fact they had a history added an extra issue with the investigation, but also allowed Sam and Nick to re-connect. I absolutely loved them as a couple and thought their chemistry was sizzling. I also loved that Nick was willing to do anything in his power to help Sam solve the case of his best friend’s murder.

Part of the reason Fatal Affair was the perfect romantic suspense book for me was the fact that I was still guessing about the bad guy when it was revealed. I love when an author keeps me guessing and I totally had the wrong person in mind for the bad guy until the end. This is my dream romantic suspense book and has me chomping at the bit to start reading the next book in the series. So much so that I purchased the next 5 books as soon as I finished reading Fatal Affair. I highly recommend Fatal Affair to all fans of romantic suspense.

Review copy provided by publisher