Mslizalou

Mslizalou

Curveball (Philadelphia Patriots, #4)
V.K. Sykes
HOT SEAL Rescue (HOT SEAL Team) (Volume 3) - Lynn Raye Harris

Hot Seal Rescue is an amazing addition to the HOT series from Lynn Raye Harris. I read and loved all of the books to date in both the original HOT series and the HOT Seal series and find myself loving each book more than the last. In fact, I'm pretty sure Hot Seal Rescue is my favorite book in the full series to date...of course I don't have Mendez's book yet.

I love a strong heroine, and Miranda Jane Lockwood is the epitome of a strong woman. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad she had Cowboy in her corner from the beginning, but with everything that had been thrown at her in this story, a lesser woman would have been curled up in a ball on the floor. Miranda never stopped fighting no matter what surprises were thrown her way and I loved her every bit as much as I loved Cowboy.

I knew it would take a special lady to make Cowboy fall, and when Miranda "kidnapped" him in Vegas, I knew he had found a woman strong enough to be his. I loved them as a couple from the moment they met, even though it wasn't in the best of circumstances and things only got crazier from there. I loved neither could seem to keep their hands off the other if they were anywhere near each other. They had some of the hottest chemistry of any couples in the series, and all the couples to-date have had pretty incredible chemistry.

I'm a fan of romantic suspense and Lynn Raye Harris totally delivers every single time on having a major mission with full-blown suspense. I had an idea of what was going in, but will admit she threw me for a loop with the twist in Hot Seal Rescue, and I absolutely loved it. I figure out so many suspense books in advance, it was nice to have a bit of a "what" moment.

I highly recommend the entire HOT series to romantic suspense fans everywhere. While I believe you know more about the characters if you read the books in order, because so many characters from other books cross over, you could still pick up Hot Seal Rescue and read it as a stand-alone and be okay. Just be prepared to go back and want to read all the other books in the series very, very soon.

Rating: 5 Stars (A)

Review copy provided by publisher