Mslizalou

Mslizalou

Offside
Juliana Stone
Curveball (Philadelphia Patriots, #4)
V.K. Sykes
Merried (Misfit Brides Book 5) - Jamie Farrell

I'm a huge fan of Jamie Farrell's books and find myself falling more and more in love with her characters in each book. When I saw Merried was going to be a second change romance between Max and Merry, I was over the moon to read it.

Merried is every bit as laugh out loud funny as the first 4 books in the Misfit Brides series. It also pulled so many emotions from me as I watched Merry struggle with her choices to either be near Max or stay away, and to try and to protect everyone as she has her entire life. I will say I absolutely adored Merry and Max as a couple. They had wonderful chemistry and really just seemed to get each other in a way no one else got either one of them.

While I loved Max, I have to say Merry was my favorite character from Merried. I loved how she wanted to take care of everyone from her mother, to Max, to her dad, to the entire town of Bliss. I also absolutely fell in love with her as "Phoebe Moon" and loved when they had conversations in her mind. I mean really, who doesn’t have their very own 13-year old running dialogue in their head? I've already begged Jamie Farrell to right the Phoebe Moon stories so I can read them, as the little snippets hooked me from the very beginning.

Merried is another winner in the Misfit Brides series from Jamie Farrell. I love that with each new book in the series I'm guaranteed laughter, a few tears, and a new couple to fall in love with each time. I highly recommend the Misfit Brides series to any contemporary romance fan.

Rating: 4 Stars (B+)

Review copy provided by publisher