Mslizalou

Mslizalou

Curveball (Philadelphia Patriots, #4)
V.K. Sykes
One Snowy Night - Jill Shalvis

One Snowy Night was a wonderful novella length story from Jill Shalvis. I really enjoyed getting to see Rory and Max get their story.

I love when there is a history between the hero and heroine. Add in a high school crush, and you are giving me a favorite trope. I loved both Max and Rory were insanely attracted to one another, yet hated the shadow from their past kept them initially from acting on said attraction. Even though One Snowy Night was a novella length story, I loved we got more background information on both Rory and Max and it honestly only made me love Rory even more as a character. She is such a strong person and I think with Max she found someone strong enough to love and support her. Max and Rory had amazing chemistry and while everything moved fast, I totally could see them working as a couple.

One Snowy Night was an enjoyable and fast-paced story. I am a big fan of books in a series and find that Jill Shalvis is a master at pulling her readers into her series whether it in a full length story or a novella length story.

Rating: 4 Stars (B)

Review copy provided by publisher