Mslizalou

Mslizalou

Curveball (Philadelphia Patriots, #4)
V.K. Sykes
Dirty Sexy Sinner - Erika Wilde, Carly Phillips

***There are spoilers from the first 3 books in the series in this review****

I don't even know where to start with my love for Dirty Sexy Sinner. To say I was shocked we were getting a 4th book in the Dirty Sexy series, would be an understatement. However, I absolutely loved we got to spend more time with the Kincaid brothers and there was another brother, Clay's twin, in Jackson Stone.

I wanted Tara to get a book from the moment we met her in Dirty Sexy Saint. Since I could tell the Kincaid brothers were all like brothers to her, I figured I just wouldn't get her book. Happily I was proven wrong when Jackson Stone walked in to Kincaid's to meet his brothers.

I loved the chemistry and connection between Tara and Jackson from the moment they met. Both Tara and Jackson had issues in the past with their families, and I think even before they both knew this fact, they recognized it in each other. I wanted Tara and Jackson to be a couple from the moment they met. I loved that Tara was willing to step up and give the Kincaid brothers a piece of her mind when they hadn't contacted Jackson fast enough. I also absolutely loved how hot the chemistry was between Tara and Jackson. Seriously my kindle screen was steaming up each and every time they made love.

I loved when Clay, Mason, and Levi started treating Jackson as a brother. It didn't happen overnight and with the history of trust issues with the Kincaids, I would have questioned it happening too fast. I also loved all 3 brothers warned Jackson they would kick his ass if he hurt Tara, since they all treated her like she was their sister. I loved seeing these 4 men become real brothers.

It just about broke my heart to see how Tara was hurt when someone from her past showed up. I totally understood her instinct to run, yet so wanted her to trust Jackson enough at that point not to run. I loved that Jackson wasted no time going after Tara and was even willing to battle his brothers if that's what it took to get to her. Seriously I had all the feels watching Tara and Jackson finally sharing how they felt about one another. I was so glad to see Tara finally find someone who loved her and treated her how she deserved to be treated.

I absolutely loved each and every one of the books in the Dirty Sexy series from Carly Phillips and Erika Wilde. With each new story, I fell harder for each brother, and have to say that in the end, Jackson won my heart away from all his brothers. Dirty Sexy Sinner is a emotional, beautiful super sexy story that pulled me in from the very first page. I highly recommend this Dirty Sexy Sinner to everyone.

Rating: 5 Stars (A+)

Review copy provided by publisher