Mslizalou

Mslizalou

Crossing the Line (The Cross Creek Series)
Kimberly Kincaid
Progress: 15 %
Offside
Juliana Stone
Curveball (Philadelphia Patriots, #4)
V.K. Sykes
Could've Said Yes: A Thistle Bend Novel - Tracy March

Could've Said Yes is the 3rd and final book in the Thistle Bend series from Tracy March. I've enjoyed each visit to Thistle Bend and am sad to see the series end.

I really enjoyed Ellie and Collin's book. Since both had just ended long term relationships, yet were both completely attracted to one another, I knew their story would be a fun one. I really liked both Ellie and Collin as individuals and thought they made a great couple. As they were both coming out of long-term relationships, I didn't think they moved too fast and liked they were both upfront with an arrangement only while Collin's job was in town.

I thought the connection and the chemistry between Collin and Ellie was strong from the very beginning and loved watching them fall in love. My only issue was the secret that Collin was keeping seemed to be way bigger to Ellie than I thought it should have been. I felt like she was coloring Collin with the mistakes her ex had made in the past and honestly felt like she completely over reacted. I do think Collin should have shared the truth with her sooner, but still think Ellie was unfair in the situation.

Overall, I really enjoyed Could've Said Yes and think it was a great addition to the Thistle Bend series. I loved that we got to spend more time with characters from the other books and will miss visiting Thistle Bend. Tracy March gives her readers another emotional, funny, and sexy story with Could've Said Yes

Rating: 4 Stars (B+)

Review copy provided by publisher