Mslizalou

Mslizalou

Curveball (Philadelphia Patriots, #4)
V.K. Sykes
Big Shot - Carly Phillips, Erika Wilde

Erika Wilde and Carly Phillips are absolutely 2 of my favorite authors ever. I've been reading each of their books from the moment I discovered them in the bookstore. Put Erika Wilde and Carly Phillips together and you get absolute book magic!

Big Shot pulled me in from the very first page and quickly had me falling in love with all the characters. I love that Natalie is such a strong woman. Yes she wanted to work Premier Realty, and when she is told no she busted her ass to become one of the best in the business with another company. So good in fact that she is beating Wes to several major sells.

Wes and Natalie have known each other forever, and he has been attracted to his best friend's little sister for years. So much so that when Natalie wanted to work with their company, Wes kills the idea because he doesn't think he can be around her without acting on said attraction. Let me just say I absolutely adored Wes from the moment he appeared on the page. He is smoking hot, successful, and honestly made me swoon a few times when he and Natalie were together.

I loved Wes and Natalie together. I really liked that they had truly been friends when they were kids before the attraction to one another got in the way. They had amazing chemistry together and I knew once they acted upon their mutual attraction it could be explosive, and it absolutely was. I don't know that I've ever laughed so hard at a couple as I did Natalie and Wes, especially during Wes and his friends' poker game. I knew after all Natalie's antics, Wes would be at his wits end and finally act on his attraction. Smoking hot sex between Natalie and Wes totally and completely steamed up my kindle screen as I read, and it only got hotter the more time they spent together. I also loved that Wes had a sweet side that he really didn't show to anyone other than Natalie. Wes gave me all the feels when he showed it wasn't just about sex with Natalie.

I'm pretty sure I say this is my new favorite book each time Erika and Carly release a book together, and I'm pretty sure that will never change. With each new book, I fall in love with the new characters and they become my new favorites. I will say that after Wes and Natalie, Erika and Carly have their work cut out for them, as Big Shot was one of the best books they have ever written. I highly recommend reading Big Shot to anyone who enjoys a hot, sexy, and funny romance.

Rating: 5 Stars

Review copy provided by publisher