Mslizalou

Mslizalou

Crossing the Line (The Cross Creek Series)
Kimberly Kincaid
Progress: 15 %
Offside
Juliana Stone
Curveball (Philadelphia Patriots, #4)
V.K. Sykes
Sit...Stay...Beg - Roxanne St. Claire

Roxanne St. Claire introduces us to the Kilcannon clan in The Dogfather series. I absolutely fell in love with the members of the Kilcannon clan we met in Sit...Stay...Beg and have a special love for the patriarch Daniel and his plans for his family. Sit...Stay...Beg is Garrett Kilcannon's book and I quickly fell for this amazing man.

I loved that the Kilcannon clan ran a dog rescue and training facility at their home on Waterford Farm. I loved that each member of the family had their own special skills when working with the rescue dogs. Garrett Kilcannon is pretty much a dog whisperer when it comes to rescues. However, it seems the only person their latest rescue Lola connects with is journalist Jessica Jane Curtis. Jessie grew up as Garrett's little sister's best friend and loved being at Waterford Farm and with the Kilcannon family when she was growing up. She now has the chance of a lifetime to job waiting if she can only get an in depth expose on Garrett Kilcannon, who hates the media with a passion.

Jessie and Garrett also have a bit of history and the attraction they had a teenagers has only intensified as adults. I especially loved that Garrett needed Jessie's help with their new rescue Lola. Lola was the sweetest dog on the face of the planet and instantly fell in love with Jessie and the feeling was completely mutual. I felt like Lola was an important part of Garrett and Jessie's relationship. She was the reason they initial reason they spent more time together, as Jessie was the only one to get Lola to eat at first. I loved the more time Garrett spent with Jessie, the easier it was for him to open up about the secrets from his past. While Garrett and Jessie's romance had some bumps along the way, I loved watching them find happiness together.

Sit...Stay...Beg was an amazing start to a new series from Roxanne St. Claire. I loved the fact the Kilcannon clan is so large and honestly fell in love with each and every member of the family we met. I'm a big fan of big families and add in the rescue dog element, and I was in heaven while I read. I'm so excited that each member of the Kilcannon family will get their own book in The Dogfather series. Ms. St. Claire has once again delivered an amazing series for her readers and old fans and new fans will be completely enchanted by the family.

Rating: 5 Stars (A)

Review copy provided by publisher