Mslizalou

Mslizalou

Curveball (Philadelphia Patriots, #4)
V.K. Sykes
Blade Bound - Chloe Neill

I absolutely couldn't wait to read Blade Bound and was full of dread at the same time. Seriously love the Chicagoland Vampire series, so I was both excited and sad to read the final book in the series. This review will be full of spoilers about the series, so if you are behind on reading the series, you have been warned.

Chloe Neill gave her readers everything they could have ever wanted with Blade Bound in my opinion. We had the romance between Ethan and Merit I've come to love. Their wedding was everything I had wanted and was so perfect for them. We had the action packed fighting we have come to expect from Ethan and Merit, along with help from all their friends. Cadogan House and friends were as usual the only ones who could come up with the solution needed to solve the problems in Chicago. We even had a few prophecies from Gideon that came to fruition, though I have to say I had not figured out how it would happen. I seriously had all the feels for every single thing that happened in this book. I listened to the audiobook and wanted to pull out my kindle and re-read this story as soon as I finished listening to the book.

I've loved the Chicagoland Vampire series since I read the very first book. Yes, I totally had issue with a few things that happened along the way, but I trusted Ms. Neill to fix the situation and she always has to my satisfaction. I will miss my time with Ethan, Merit and all their friends, but Ms. Neill gave her readers the perfect going away gift. Well done Ms. Neill, well done.

Rating: 5 Stars (A)

Digital review copy provided by publisher