Mslizalou

Mslizalou

Offside
Juliana Stone
Curveball (Philadelphia Patriots, #4)
V.K. Sykes
Can't Take My Eyes Off of You - Bella Andre

I fell in love with Summer Lake when we first visited there with the Sullivans. I loved so many of the residents and was excited to see they would get their very own stories in a spin-off series. Christie Hayden was one of those characters I really wanted to know more about and I'm so glad to get her story in Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You.

When we first met Christie, she  had been engaged to her best friend Wesley Kane, but they have since called off the wedding and the next day Wesley disappeared to leave Christie to handle the inn and his family. He also make Christie promise not to share the real reason for them ending their engagement. I love that Christie is such a great friend to everyone she meets. Christie is such a strong person who is truly only loving to find her true love and happiness.

Enter Wesley's older brother Liam, who has sold his business, is only back in Summer Lake because he was coming home for Christie and Wesley's wedding. As he has been traveling out of the country he never received the letter Wesley sent him about the cancellation of the wedding. As Liam has a very stressful relationship with his parents, he tends to stay away from Summer Lake. However, once he meets Christie, there is no way he can leave, even if it means being around his parents again.

I loved seeing Liam change the more time his spent around Christie. She does as well, as Liam challenges Christie to face her fears along the way, but Liam finally seems to find the means to forgive his mom thanks to Christie. Liam and Christie had amazing chemistry and yet there was also a sweetness about them that totally made me sign when I thought of them as a couple.Yes mistakes between them are made, but they each went big in the end to show how much they loved one another.

Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You was another winner from Bella Andre. Once again Ms. Andre made me fall in love with the setting as well as the couple in the center of the story. I loved that Christie and Liam's romance was front and center, yet the entire Kane family was also the focus as we learned about three generations in Summer Lake. Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You gave me all the feels and I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves contemporary romance.

Rating: 5 stars (A-)