Mslizalou

Mslizalou

Curveball (Philadelphia Patriots, #4)
V.K. Sykes
HOT Valor (Hostile Operations Team - Book 11) (Volume 11) - Lynn Raye Harris

HOT Valor is the book the fans of the Hostile Operations Team books have been waiting for. Colonel John Mendez finally got his book and it was absolute perfection. I loved every single minute of reading HOT Valor. I will be very vague in my review as I don't want to give away any important details to the story, so I'm just going with my feelings with this book.

First of all Mendez/Viper remains my absolute favorite character in this series. I love that even when he is set up to take the fall, he will do everything within his powers to protect both is country and the men and women in his command. Seriously reading HOT Valor only made me fall more in love with Mendez. I found myself experiencing so many emotions along with the characters. Seriously time with Mendez and Kat about ripped my heart out at times. As the back cover copy says Kat is really Valentina, and she had to fake her death to protect Mendez, it killed me when they would talk about the past and she couldn't tell him everything.

I was pleasantly surprised to actually enjoy the amount of time Ian Black was featured in HOT Valor. I've always thought there was more to him than we knew, and really loved seeing him in a bit of a different light. I really do want him to get his story at some point in the future now. I will say I expected to be more surprised by the reveal of Phoenix than I was, but honestly it made perfect sense for this person to be Phoenix all along.

HOT Valor has all the action and adventure I've come to expect from the Hostile Operations Team series as well as a rip your heart out romance with a crying happy tears resolution. I've loved so many books in this series, but have to say HOT Valor is my absolute favorite. I highly recommend HOT Valor as well as the entire series.

Rating: 5 Stars (A+)
Review copy provided by publisher