Mslizalou

Mslizalou

Curveball (Philadelphia Patriots, #4)
V.K. Sykes
Leader of the Pack - Roxanne St. Claire

I've adored each of the books in The Dogfather series so far. I honestly love each family member in the Kilcannon clan, but have extra special love for the Dogfather, Daniel. I love how he is set on finding mates for each of his children and was so glad to get Liam's story with The Leader of the Pack.

I loved every single thing about The Leader of the Pack. I loved that Liam is so much like his dad that he knew as soon as he met Andi three years ago, she was the woman for him. Andi and Liam had the best chemistry and I loved that Liam really had waited around for Andi. While the reason they started seeing each other again wasn't ideal, her house being broken into and needing protection, I loved that Liam stepped up in every way possible. He was so sweet to teach Andi's son Christian how to handle Jag, the guard dog Liam brings to help keep both Andi and Christian safe. I have to say I adored watching Christian come out of his shell the more time he trained with and was around Jag.

I somewhat understood Andi's hesitancy to have a man in her life after her ex had left her life and his loss had been so huge for their son Christian. However, I also knew she was so attracted to Liam and I didn't get her not being happy just to protect her son. I love that Liam connected so well with Christian through Jag and loved watching Liam, Andi, and Christian move towards being a real family. I also loved seeing Liam and Andi connecting on every level and becoming a real couple. Seriously Liam and his love for Andi and Christian was so freaking sexy.

There were several twists and turns along the way in The Leader of the Pack. Some I saw coming, others I didn't. I loved how protective Liam was of both Andi and Christian. I also loved that Christian had Jag to protect him at all times. I felt so many emotions along with the characters as I read The Leader of the Pack and I loved every single minute of the story.

The Leader of the Pack is another winner in the Dogfather series from Roxanne St. Claire. The romance between Andi and Liam was beautiful to see grow into a real relationship. I also loved watching Andi, Christian, and Liam become a real family. I also loved all the time we got to spend with the Kilcannon clan. I fall more and more in love with this family with each new book in the series. Ms. St. Claire once again gives her readers an amazing romance that will keep her readers coming back for more.

Rating: 5 Stars (A+)