Mslizalou

Mslizalou

Offside
Juliana Stone
Curveball (Philadelphia Patriots, #4)
V.K. Sykes
Love Me If You Dare - Carly Phillips

Love Me If You Dare was another winner from Carly Phillips. I really enjoyed this book when it was originally released and enjoyed it just as much when reading the updated version.

I adored Rafe and Sara as a couple, even though they aren't more than ex-partners and friends when Love Me If You Dare begins. I have to say I kinda love that Rafe believes in love more so than Sara and it totally made me fall for him pretty quickly. I somewhat understood Sara's hesitancy when it came to relationships, but not entirely.

I loved how Rafe's family immediately accepted Sara into their world and their family pretty much from the moment they met her. I honestly felt like Sara fell in love with Rafe's family right along with falling in love with him, since it had pretty much just been Sara and her dad for so many years.

I really loved that Rafe and Sara had such a hard time keeping away from each other. They had really wonderful chemistry. Their love making was sexy, sweet and at times down right funny as they both were recovering from injuries and had to work around his chest wound and her bad knee. I love a smoking hot sex scene as much as the next person, but sometime the funny sex scenes just add something to the realism of a story.

Love Me If You Dare was a wonderful read. If you love a romance filled with family, laughter, love, and even a bit of suspense, this is the book for you.

Rating: 4 Stars (B+)