Mslizalou

Mslizalou

Curveball (Philadelphia Patriots, #4)
V.K. Sykes
You Do Something To Me (New York Sullivans 3) - Bella Andre

With each new book in the Sullivan family series, I seem to fall in love with the hero each and every time. We had met Alec in the other books and he always seemed a bit harder than the other members of his family, so imagine my surprise when I not only fell in love with him, but he became one of my most favorite characters in the series to date.

Cordelia and Alec are as opposite as opposites can be at first glance. Alec is a partner in a billion dollar aviation business and Cordelia is happily running her little nursery in a small town. She wants nothing to do with the business she is inheriting from the birth father she never met. I loved that Alec was all ready to be all business about offering a buy out package until he saw Cordelia the first time.

I have to say I adored the instant connection between Alec and Cordelia. I felt like they each just understood each other on a level no one else ever had. Add in the smoking hot chemistry between them, and I fell so hard for them as a couple.

Each of the New York Sullivan children have every right to have issues with their father, and I so understood Alec being less inclined to be ready to forgive and have his father be a main part of his life. I think because of the time he spent with Cordelia and seeing her be open to forgiving her birth father, it helped put him on the path to forgiving his father.

I really did love everything about You Do Something to Me. It was filled with love, passion, laughter, and tears. I love a book that makes me feel so many emotions at once, and Bella Andre is a master of emotion. I highly recommend not only this book but all the books in the Sullivan Family series.

Rating: 5 Stars (A+)

Review copy provided by publisher