Mslizalou

Mslizalou

Curveball (Philadelphia Patriots, #4)
V.K. Sykes
Holiday Wishes - Jill Shalvis

Holiday Wishes was a fun, sexy, and fast-paced romance. It was filled with all my favorite characters from the Heartbreaker Bay series, and we got to see Sean O'Riley get his story.

I feel like we haven't really learned much about Sean in the first few books, so I liked that his book was the Christmas novella of the series this year. I loved that he was reacquainted with his high school sweetheart at the B&B he booked for his brother and future sister-in-law's bachelor/bachelorette weekend. I also loved that Lotti totally blew him off when they first saw each other for the first time. I had to laugh just a little as the weather trapped everyone at the B&B longer, Lottie ended up helping Sean pull off an amazing wedding celebration.

I liked the chemistry that still remained between Sean and Lottie, and enjoyed the banter between them as well. As this is a novella length story, the romance moved fast, but because of their history, I could buy into the fast building romance between Sean and Lottie.

Jill Shalvis once again delivers a wonderful holiday romance. The Heartbreaker Bay series has quickly become one of my favorites from Ms. Shalvis, and Holiday Wishes was an excellent addition to the series.

Rating: 5 Stars (B+)

Review copy provided by publisher