Curveball (Philadelphia Patriots, #4)
V.K. Sykes
Love on the Tracks (Snow & Ice Games) - Tamsen Parker

Love on the Tracks is the first book in the Snow & Ice Games series from Tamsen Parker and a great start to a new series. I really thought Ms. Parker did a great job setting up the Snow & Ice Games as games for serious athletes.

I really like both Rowan and Zane as individuals and as a couple. I did laugh out loud a bit when Rowan fan-girled all over Zane when she initially met him.  I would love to blame such reactions on her age, and it partly is true, but I myself have felt that way meeting authors for the first time, so I totally got it. I did expect her to get over her fan-girl issues a bit sooner, but as Rowan was only 20, I gave her a pass for this one issue. Part of why I loved Rowan so much was that she knew who she was and had no problems with going after what she wanted. I love she is such a fierce competitor in luge and she has very little issue speaking her mind.

Zane is the lead singer of Licence to Game, which is the boy band he started out with 10 years ago. At 26 he is a bit more mature than Rowan, but not so much they didn't work for me. I did love that he was already thinking ahead to his next music venture even while still at the top of the game with Licence to Game. I loved that Zane and Rowen were kind of thrown together to help both their images and improve their marketing for their respective groups, yet you could tell early on they had genuine feelings for one another. They also pretty much had trouble keeping their hands off each other when they were together. I loved how passionate they were about both their careers and each other.

I really enjoyed Love on the Tracks and recommend it to anyone who enjoys fast-paced super sexy romances. I am completely hooked on this series after only the first book and can't wait to see where Tamsen Parker takes us with the rest of the books in the series.

Rating: 4 Stars (B-)

Review copy provided by publisher