Mslizalou

Mslizalou

Curveball (Philadelphia Patriots, #4)
V.K. Sykes
The Best Man - Kristan Higgins I was lucky enough to get a review copy from NetGalley thanks to the publisher. I’ve been a fan of Kristan Higgins for years, and have to say without a doubt that The Best Man is my favorite book by her.

I fell in love with Levi from the moment he appeared on the page. He is my favorite hero in all the Kristan Higgins books I’ve read to date. I really liked Faith from the very beginning as well. Just about cracked up that she had no idea her fiancé was gay. Faith’s dating antics are the stories that all single women fear might happen to them…gay men, married men pretending to be single, and even guys who think all women want what is written in the 50 Shades books. I could feel the chemistry between Levi and Faith from the very beginning. The fact that he is the one who made Jeremy step up and tell Faith the truth adds to the tension between Faith and Levi. I did totally get Levi still being jealous of Faith and Jeremy being friends. Kind of made me laugh since Levi had known Jeremy was gay from the minute he met him, but still totally got it.

I loved Faith and Levi as a couple. While they didn’t really have much in common, they really did work perfectly for me. They had the best chemistry and I loved how protective they were of each other. Not that they didn’t have some bumps in their road to true love, but I absolutely loved how they worked it out. I loved the romance of the love scenes between Levi and Faith. Not that there wasn’t heat, but really more romantic to me.

I think Kristan Higgins fans will fall in love with her new series just like I did. Also think it is a great series to start with if you’ve never read a Kristan Higgins book before. I loved The Best Man and I’m super excited about this new series and can’t wait to read the rest of the books in the Blue Heron series.