Mslizalou

Mslizalou

Curveball (Philadelphia Patriots, #4)
V.K. Sykes
Kissing Under the Mistletoe - Marina Adair I was sent a copy of Kissing Under the Mistletoe from the author, Marina Adair, with the promise of an honest review.

I love contemporary romances and was pulled into the story from the very beginning. I loved Regan from the moment she appeared on the page. She is such a strong character and was the best mom. She would do anything to make sure her daughter Holly is happy. Enter Gabe DeLuca, who has been out to get her since he caught her with his sister’s husband 6 years ago. Gabe figures he can keep Regan and his sister away from one another, and even thinks Regan might be the way to find Richard, his sister’s ex-husband.

However, neither Gabe nor Regan expected to be so attracted to one another. They have the type of attraction that makes it hard to be around one another without touching. Really their chemistry was pretty great whether they were arguing, laughing together or making love. I also loved how Regan’s daughter Holly totally wrapped Gabe around her little finger. Of course, with most of the DeLuca family out to get Regan, Gabe and Regan have a huge obstacle standing in their way.

I really loved watching Gabe and Regan fall for one another. I did have a problem with Gabe trying to use Regan to find Richard, but felt like he totally proved himself worthy of her love in the end. I felt so much with this book. I laughed out loud at times, wanted to scream at times, and even had a few tears of happiness. While most of the DeLuca clan made me angry, I loved Gabe’s grandmother ChiChi. I did love how protective the DeLuca clan was of one another and would like to get to know the other brothers and Abby better in future books.

I really enjoyed Kissing Under the Mistletoe and look forward to future books from Marina Adair. For more information about the author and upcoming books, check out her website.